Sunday, August 31, 2008

To the place I belong.

I've made a decision.

I'll be moving to Selah in January, rather than to the Tri-Cities. After all, this job in Selah has offered me something that I really need: a healthier start in Seattle.

And Seattle is where I want to be!

I feel I can commit to living in Seattle indefinitely - without sacrificing self-image. And so Seattle is where I'll be ready for love. Seattle ... is where I can get my forever job. Buy my forever home.

It's true, I miss the Tri-Cities now - and the people there. But going back ... would be going back in more than the one way.

I see that now.

Following that frame of thought -
Living in Selah and using a small part of my savings to do a thing or two I've always dreamed of doing -
That's moving forward, isn't it?

1 comment:

Things and Stuff said...

The Tri-Cities misses you too! And so do Pam and I.
But I'm really excited for you to get to Seattle! I know you will love it there! And college?
I have a feeling you will really love the atmoshpere of learning.
Plus, it gives Pam and I an excuse to visit Seattle... :0)